What's Holding Me Back?

Posted by naharazizi on Sunday, October 23, 2011



Lord, you gave me all
Beautiful family to enjoy
Big city like Los Angeles to live
Beautiful church to give praise to you with a mission to make Los Angeles the largest city in BC

of the Lord, you gave me all
voice to sing for you
Language for writing psalms in his Honor
Life to live for you
However, I feel that I gave all I have

Lord, something hinders me to give you my all
It would be like if I use my voice to the glorious Psalms to Jesus?
What would it be like if I use my gift of writing to compose love songs for the Lord?
What would it be like if I use my heart to be madly in love with God, just as King David?

Children's Choir

Nothing held back to serve the Lord,
Whether as a player to be the best NBA basketball player for the Lord
or R & B singer, praising God with their pop songs
Whether as a gardener sowing good seed in the eternal kingdom of God
Whether as an actor to the Lord the most popular king of all time in Hollywood
Whether as a football player scored the goals in the name of God's team
It was as a carpenter to make a big furniture, as Jesus did in Nazareth, to meet families in their homes in LA because of God's creation Greatest
Whether as a food server to show the love of my client in a restaurant
It's like the preacher that we grow the Church in the name of the Lord,
It was as a scientist to find a cure for cancer cure my grandmother, in the name of Christ
I am free to give himself to Christ
I can do all things through him who gives strength

(children's chorus 2 times)

Lord, you gave me everything I
My voice to call on you
My heart to love unconditionally
My passion to build your own God's eternal kingdom
My beautiful smile to show your love an inexhaustible
My mind to create romantic memories of being with you in my prayers
My hand writing Psalms you every morning and night
I finally realized that there is nothing real holding me back

Sir, I want to ask me feel free
Give me freedom to love you 24 / 7
Make a shout to the LORD in the center of the football stadium when I score a goal
Create my perfect ways to make exercise a muscular body as a temple
When I walk, I want you in my thoughts
When I sleep I want you in my dreams
In fact, there is no excuse to have a distant love, because you are always with me
Am I in church or at work
Well let me give you praise all the time any time anyway
Because you told me that if there is a will, there's no way

(children's chorus 2 times)

(the rapper's rhymes)

Do not worry about anything
Always rejoice in the LORD
wherever you are
always remember
Whether you are in church or at work
God is omnipresent
He knows your heart
As your thoughts
As long as you him number one
He will surely give you the desires of your heart
Please do not let anything hold you back
God was the one who gave everything, including your precious life

Lord, you gave me all
Beautiful family to enjoy
Big city like Los Angeles to live
Beautiful church to give praise to you with a mission to make Los Angeles the largest city in BC

(children's chorus 2 times)